Boys Varsity Soccer
Vallivue High School is requiring all athletes to register for Athletics and/or all Extra–Curricular activities through a convenience online registration process called FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and different programs throughout the year.
All Freshman and Juniors need an updated physical dated at the earliest, May 15th of the upcoming school year. All new students to Vallivue High School will also need an updated physical. Please turn in a hard copy of the physical to the Athletic Trainer, Teresa Tyler in the Athletic Training Room.
- Click Create Account/Log In. your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Type in Vallivue High School, Idaho, Find Program
- Under Featured Organizations, click on Vallivue High School, then click on Vallivue High School Fall, Winter or Spring Registration (depending on season)
- Click on Sport of participation
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.